Friday, October 16, 2009

Small Things,

Small Things

People are always saying things like you should slow down and focus on the small things. I hear that so much that I try and ignore it when people say it, but I realized I really should focus on the small things. So, I started thinking really hard about what small things that have impacted me in some way and this is what came to my mind.

My dogs. I have 3 Charlie, Meadow and Jaxon. They are all perfect in their own ways and I am lucky to have them. When ever I am mad or upset they are always there to cheer me up. They don’t get made at me if I don’t do something for them because they are so forgiving and happy. It is amazing how great animals are as friends. They truly are a person’s best friend.

Lauren
Ariss, On

No comments:

Post a Comment