Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Norval 2009

On October 19, the middle school went to Norval, a team building day. I really enjoyed the activities we did there like the blanket, the wall and mission impossible. All of the the things we did there were fun and I think helped our classes.

The things we did well together were having fun and communicating. We all contributed to the activities but Will was the leader. (he told us what to do) Although we were all communicating, we should have been taking turns speaking instead of everybody talking out.

The Drum Cafe was o.k. It sounded really awsome when everybody played together. It was difficult when people would try and play something else because it made you go off beat. I think middle school should do it again next year except where something to help your hands.

My Overall impressions were great, but next year we should all be able to do everything like the high ropes. I had a really great time and I learned to trust my classmates even more.

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment