Wednesday, January 13, 2010

books VS movies




Twightlight, Narnia, Boy in the Striped Pajama's, Harry, Potter, My Sister's Keeper. There are so many book that were made into movies that there are to many to count. All of these books were amazing, but the movies were defianatley not as exciting, detailed the exactley the same.




For example, in the book My Sister's Keeper, the ending is the exact opposite. Or in the Harry Potter Series, before I watched the movie I thought that Harry was this drop dead gorgeous guy who saves Hogwarts year after year. Then, when I watched the movies I was extremely disapointed because Harry was neither attractive or cool. All of these are examples how most of the time books are better than the movies.




Overall in my opinion the books are better because they are more descriptive and detailed. Even though movies are really fun and faster to watch than read a book.
THE END






No comments:

Post a Comment